Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sharing


Good Morning and happy spring!  It feels more like summer here in the northeast right now and what a nice treat it is!




I'm consolidating a little bit here.  Due to my love of several different interests, I've had a few different blog concepts going and, quite frankly, was feeling spread out all over the place.  It was becoming difficult to keep up with.  


I've decided to blend them all together here at Birch Street Beat where you'll find a mix of this and that relating to crafting, parenting, and our journey to live a simpler, greener life.  There's a lot to share about life here on Birch Street and the blog serves as a nice journal of sorts for personal purposes, but I also feel as though I have plenty to share with others.  My hope is that you'll find information here that is of use to you in the future, maybe some inspiration, and if nothing else, possibly a laugh from time to time.


Happy Spring!

0 comments: