Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Project Life Week 1

 Hello!  I could not be more thrilled about finally giving Project Life a go... what in the world have I been waiting for??



I just adore everything about it.  I will certainly continue to create larger layouts for special memories or events that I want to record in that way, but this relieves the pressure that I put on myself, or the guilt, when I don't get all of the pictures I want into layouts.

Anyway, I know it's easy to be very enthusiastic about something in the beginning and that it can sort of dwindle as time goes on, so I'm planning to share a new spread once a week here, mostly through video, to keep that motivation going.  It'll give me a kick in the pants when needed!

So here's week one, a brief overview of my newly formulated process, title page, and week 1 spread.  Hope you enjoy!



1 comments:

gale said...

Great ideas. I've never had the urge to do a project life but maybe that's what I need if there's less pressure.