Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quick & Easy



 Hi all!  I have a video to share today of a quick & easy Valentine.  While I love to get more elaborate with my projects, I do have a certain appreciation for the quick & easy variety.  

This little Valentine comes together very simply using some adorable stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink.  The patterned papers that I've used here are from Crate Paper's Fourteen collection... I'm obsessed.  I'll have a couple of layouts to share using this line coming soon.  In the meantime, here's the video for ya!



Also wanted to share how pleased I am with my most recent $10 thrift shop find for my scraproom...


It works very nicely to add a few more storage spaces and that makes me happy!

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comments:

gale said...

Love this cute little card. Simple but really neat. That is a great looking shelf!